Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Kodai <kodai19_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 22:15:52 -0500

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> I finally got my copy yesterday. I am a little confused about the
> effectiveness of barrage. I have levelled wagonz with whirlwinds, then
> not managed to kill any orks even with direct hits, and I have shelled a
> buggy with three bombards with no effect.
> Another thing that pissed me off, I had a t-hawk which was hit by ork
> bolter fire and it ran away, routed...
> Steve
>
> --
> When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
> Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
> the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
> You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...

  The barrage works best in FL for taking out buildings. When a building
comes down it takes out every ork in it. But for whatever reason it just
doesn't like to knock out single units. My main complaint was that a kannon
with one shot took out my warlord which hadn't taken a bit of damage then
turned around and took out my storm hammer with its second shot. RIP OFF!
L8ER ^_^