RE: [Epic] Epio vechicle size

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:09:53 -0600

>> A while ago there was some talk about how many person could fit in a a
>> given Epic vehicle.

----> I still say keep it simple. Infantry are 1 , vehicles are 3. If
you must have termies at "2", make a generic rule, something like "any
infantry stand with _save_ counts as 2 slots" or something. I play WH40K
a lot also, but even I don't think it's worth a special rule just to
make termies fit 1 to a land raider. I'd change the LR's transport to a
1 first.

>> The Rhino (2(?) crew + 10 grunts) is 22mm long by 17mm wide. That works
>> out to either 6.6 meters long and 5.1 meters wide (assuming 1:300 scale
>> aka 6mm) or 6.2 meters by 4.8 meters (assuming 1:285 scale aka "Micro
>> Armor").
>>
>For the record, my car (granted it's rather small [Geo-Metro]) would be 11mm
>by 4mm in Epic scale.

-------> Cool. I think some micro machines may be perfectly in scale for
use. Don't use 'em much myself, but I may think about it now
as I've been browsing through some toy sections (Christmas , ya know)
and there are a _ton_ of those things out there. Ork vehicles, anyone...

Chris Miller