[Epic] Using Toys as flyers(was: Re: Epic vechicle size)

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:57:14 -0700

Have others had any success or problems using or intigrating no GW toys as
vehicles. I saw a Rebel Alliance blockade runner the other day and thought
it would make a KILLER Space Marine Assualt ship. It was over 16 inches long
so the size seemed cool. Also since I haven't been able to get my hands on
any Marauders or Thunderbolts, I was planning on using other models to
represent them for an Imperial Navy detachment of my Jade Marines. Just a
thought. Anyone have any stories of success or failure?

Liquid