Re: [Epic] Using Toys as flyers(was: Re: Epic vechicle size)

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:19:11 -0000

>I'm using Outlook Express and due to the message being from Space
>Marine's server, your e-mail address doesn't show up like it would if
>your message had been sent directly to me.

Select the message you want, the click on FILE >> PROPERTIES

Then click on the DETAILS tab.

Look for the FROM line.

This gives you the alias and email address of the person who sent the
message to the SM mailing list.

Simple!!

Harlequin Master

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk

"Wargamers have delusions of invincibility combined with homicidal
tendencies, in short, all wargamers have a kick-your-butt fetish!!"