Re: [Epic] Putting together a Eldar Force.

From: Steve Kosciw <sargon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:13:04 -0500

   Only one box of plastic infantry sprues is going to leave you lacking
for any decent types of troops (you'll get a good number of guardians sure,
but they suck)

BUT your force is good for a start! don't despair the cheapest way to fix
up your army is to find a player of old epic with a bunch of jetbikes,
swooping hawks, dark reapers that you can buy....if you can't you have to
buy multipule boxes of Warhosts to get enough of those good troops to be
effective.
Especial Jetbikes...Jetbikes are the best thing eldar have if played right
you can use the 45cm movement to do devastating hit and run attacks..

As for the tanks you have great transporting with those falcons

Hum if I were you i'd buy some nightspinners (four is about right) for long
range artillery disruption VERY effective...

Also Support Platforms..! (old epic ones cheap & plastic are best)
Support Platforms give you the cheap AT to make those Land Raiders die!

God I hate the Eldar! Whaaaaagh DIE STOOPID PIONTY EARZ!
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
(I don't play eldar but I fight them alot :)
-Steve
> From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers.
<cthulhu_at_...>