Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:32:05 -0600

> It doesn't suck. It has a reasonable use against regular models and it has
> a specialty use against titans. Since most Eldar weapons and troops are
> really good at doing ONE thing, I don't think this is all that
> inappropriate. In any case, it beats the hell out of an imperial powerfist.

What you don't like the powerfist? Why not? I mean, it's a CC weapon
that doesn't give you any CAF bonus, and then if you win the CC you
are granted another 50% chance of doing no damage........

Oh, wait. I see what you mean....

Yeah; I've never found a reason for using a powerfist. If I'm going
for some sort of "instant kill" CC weapon I'd rather go for the
power-ram. At least it doesn't have any chance of taking your victory
*away* from you should you win.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...