Re: [Epic] NET Epic: Company cards for Chaos

From: Tracy Hale <axe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:41:55 -0600 (CST)

> >Chaos works pretty well with the GD's leading the armies rather than the
> >Chaos Champions...
>
> Personally, I'd like to see the possibility of using champions more. After
> all I have about a billion spare models . . .
>
> >And Chaos is SUPPOSED to be CHAOTIC (that is - not orderly).

I don't play chaos so this may mean little to most of you but hear goes.
I liked the fluff that came with the original epic games (AT/ SM1) where
it was the imperial marines vs almost identical rebel forces. With this
in mind I would like to see 2 different chaos army lists. The traditional
chaos army we all know and a rebel army with normal(normal chaos?)
companies and such. Each would have limited access to the other( say
25% allies or something similar).

Just thinking aloud,
Tracy