Re: [Epic] Chaos Questions

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:07:12 +0100

Dirk wrote :

>> a) On the Chaos sprue, dated GW 1990, I have spotted 10 Chaos CMs, 2
>> Minotaurs, 3 Juggers, 2 Slaanshi steeds, 1 Tzeentch disc rider, 1 Chaos
>> champion, and 5 Beastmen. There is a figure missing between the Chaos
>> champion and a steed of Slaanesh, but I don't know what it was.
>> Furthermore, there a 5 small Chaos Space Marines next to the Beastmen;
could
>> they be Chaos Squats ? Are there any rules/stats regarding the Minotaurs
or
>> are they considered the Beastman Champion ? Or is the Beastman champion
the
>> Bestman with the gun from the IG ? If the small CSMs are Chaos Squats,
what
>> are their stats ? I also did not notice any Terminators; do any specific
>> minis exist for them?
>A Troll is missing. Yes, Chaos Squats. Chaos Terminators: use those from
>the Marine sprue. Rules can be found in the net (try Eye of Terror, I am
>not sure).

I just visited Scott Shupe's Eye of Terror, and there I found all the rules
I needed. Thank you very much!

However, I have about 50 Chaos Squats (good for 10 stands), and about 20
CSMs, so it could be that I might use them as a main force unit. As soon as
I have painted my Chaos Androids, I will test the Scott's rules. It even
could be that my Squats will be the main force, with the Android as a
support force, to make up an 'Ancient Warrior' detachment :-)

Many greetings,

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...