Re: [Epic] Epio vechicle size

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 08:21:46 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:
[a bunch of stuff about "micro-armor" scale.

thanks

> Battletech stuff, BTW is 10mm scale (1:180 scale), which make their infantry
> look WAY over sized next to Epic infantry, so much so that I am going to be
> using them as a "alien" race when I get around to the non-GW stuff part of
> Epic 41K (say early 1998)

Battletech vehicles look about right with Epic, though. I've got
a few I've picked up on discounts, and hope to throw in. (So I'm
looking forward to them making it into E41K. :-) So maybe that
helps prove your point, if GW infantry looks small next to Btech
infantry, but GW tanks look about right (or big) next to Btech
infantry. But I still think the Rhino doesn't look like it would
hold that many. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner