Re: [Epic] Expensive!!!!!!!

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 00:53:27 -0800

TConsta505 wrote:

> I am new to EPIC, so bare with me. My main questions are---Why are the minis
> so expensive, and where is the cheapest place in the US to get them, either
> online or by phone?????

The going rate is 30-35% off. I've seen 40% off in a few places, but not
many, and only for short periods. Try http:\\www.rpgspot.com

BTW In Australia we pay Aus $16 a blister. That's $12 US. And there's no
discounts.

> I have played several of the battles, and my main opponent is having
> difficulty winning (orks). Any suggestions on tactics for him to win, at
> least occasionally? The units seem to be well rounded, for orks.

Orks can win with:
a) The Green Wave. Everything comes in in a series of waves, about
10-15cm apart. This way, if he rolls badly for a Close Combat, there's
another unit behind to absorb the shock.
b) Pulsas and Big Gunz are how you prise Land Raiders and Marines out of
their pesky overwatch positions.
c) If the opponent takes Titans, an Ork's only hope is to have Speedstas
with Death Rays, and a lot of them.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo