Re: [Epic] Ork Lungburstas

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:02:58 +1000 (EST)

>Could someone please tell me why in the WORLD you would rather have an
>Orkish lungbursta than an Orkish Gutrippa? The are the same in
>EVERYTHING but CAF, where the gutrippa is better!! At least thats what
>my info says. Am i wrong?

No, you aren't wrong. They are one of the very few Ork minis I don't have
as they are useless. The exact same thing as the Gutrippa only with worse
CAF. And costing the same it is a pointless vehicle. Never use it myself.

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise