Re: [Epic] Chaos Questions

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:23:47 +0100

Scott wrote:
>>> However, I have about 50 Chaos Squats (good for 10 stands), and about 20
>>> CSMs, so it could be that I might use them as a main force unit. As
soon
>>>as
>>> I have painted my Chaos Androids, I will test the Scott's rules. It
even
>>> could be that my Squats will be the main force, with the Android as a
>>> support force, to make up an 'Ancient Warrior' detachment :-)
>>
>> Sounds good. And how many android stands did you say you
>>had? 40?!? I don't suppose you'd be willing to sell a few....
>
>--------> Fishing for Necrons, Scott,or do you just like those stupid
>androids?
>
>:)
>
>Chris Miller

Sorry Scott, I only have about 40 miniatures, which results in 8 stands
(good for a small detachment). And with Colen's Necron rules (2 FP + 4
Assault + 6 Armour + Save) they become very nice units... ;-)

I think the hunt for the Necrons (Miniatures Formerly Known As Androids) is
on !

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...