Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:50:19 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Erik;

     My Sand Crawler is basic codex gey ,because something that big would be
impossible to hide. I must admit to not thinking of the SM banner poles
though. Thats one of the things I personally like about the list. Sharing
ideas.

    My local hobby store operator informed me there is a new hot wire foam
cutter system coming out in the new year that will Post the manufacturer and
such to the list.

    Do not the US marines have this huge tracked amphibious assault vehicle
that carries light tanks and Bradley APC's?

    sauron1 ( who would like to trade for a real Capital Imperialis )