Re: [Epic] Question Arising

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:39:31 -0600

>> It doesn't say titans do go on overwatch all it says is if they prep bomb
>> they are not considered on OW (because they cann't be) but can not move in
>> movement phase.
>
> But that statement shouldn't be there in the first
>place, it doesn't make sense. Normal arty doing a prep bomb
>isn't on OW, so how could anyone think that a titan doing the
>same thing would be considered to be on OW? Maybe Gav thinks
>you can reroll misses for a prep bomb...

I believe the question arises from the fact that if you have a mixed unit
of arty and normal units the arty prep bombs while the normal units go on
overwatch. So what he is saying is that the arty weapon prep bombs and the
normal weapons do not get the OW bonus on a titan like they would for
normal units.

                                                That Chuk Guy