Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 19:19:41 -0800

>or require a roll to charge Titans and SuperHeavies,
>and a modifier if broken

I said it once already, but since no one responded and I believe so strongly
in it I'll say it again. We should eliminate Super Heavies the size of
Titans and simply make them Titans. If we did this there would be an effect
on all of our rules debates from here on out, so it would be really
important for us to implement this as early as possible if we are to
implement it at all. There is no need to seperate a size class which is
clearly the same into two (titans and super heavies), as this merely adds to
confusion and unfairly disadvantages some units. This would eliminate the
need to add a morale roll for vs. "classic" sized super heavies, as large
tanks are simply not as frightening as the towering building-sized Capitolis
Imperialis, which can hold three of those large "classic" tanks in its cargo
holds.

Michael the Liu