Re: Sv: [Epic] Info on Final Liberation expansions......

From: <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:39:11 -0500

>Greg Bierl <gbierl_at_...> wrote:
>> According to the Customer Service rep that emailed me from SSI, "There
>>are no plans for any Final > Liberation expansions at this time." Maybe we
>>should start an email campaign in an effort to get them > to change their
>>minds.
>
>I'll second that! They have to make expansions.
>
>Anyone else in on this? DV? Others?
>
>Do any of you playtesters out there know anything?
>
>Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
>jon_at_...

I'm all for it - But I'd add to the wish list a request for a port to the
Mac platform! We mac-users want to shoot scads of Orcs, too! :)

Any other Mac users out there? Drop me a line via private email to
wirish1_at_.... I really don't want to prompt discussion of 'my
platform is better than your stinky platform' on this list - I can go read
Usenet for that! :)

Later...
Larry