[Epic] Capitol Imperialis

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:10:00 -0500

Found this on the warhammer newsgroup (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer).
I'm fowarding it here because there's a Capitol Imperialis involved
and I know not everyone here frequents the newsgroup.

DO NOT SEND BIDS TO ME, send them to swami8_at_....

This guy is also unloading old Eldar, Squat, Space Marine, and Titan
minis (each in a seperate post). A *lot* of them. If you don't have
access to usenet, try going to dejanews (http://www.dejanews.com) and
do a power search on the newsgroup and poster.

Scott
shupes_at_...