[Epic] [off topic]Chaos campaign

From: Peter <peter_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 19:53:10 -0500 (EST)

        Me and two friends of mine are doing a campaign (W40k) where the Imps
        stole a warp portal Obisik. the first battle was the capture
(Imps-1, Chaos-0) of the relic the second (not past turn two yet) is
where the dark forces try to take it back. I figured that if the
Imps win (most likely since most of my troops left are cultists and
I'm usualy Khornate with them) that the remaining troops will be
assulted by the Eldar. And I have no idea what to do if the 'dar win
(maybe annother chaos assualt) could somebody give me ideas for
following battles? (I plan that if we can battle after chistmas that
it'll be that the Obisik ativates and the planet is engulfed in the
warp resulting in a "use all minis battle")

        Please give me ideas

        Signed
        Peter the Shadow Inquisitor