Re: [Epic] [off topic]Chaos campaign

From: Peter <peter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 01:24:54 -0500 (EST)

>Peter wrote:
>>
>> Me and two friends of mine are doing a campaign (W40k) where the Imps
>> stole a warp portal Obisik. the first battle was the capture
>> (Imps-1, Chaos-0) of the relic the second (not past turn two yet) is
>> where the dark forces try to take it back. I figured that if the
>> Imps win (most likely since most of my troops left are cultists and
>> I'm usualy Khornate with them) that the remaining troops will be
>> assulted by the Eldar. And I have no idea what to do if the 'dar win
>> (maybe annother chaos assualt) could somebody give me ideas for
>> following battles? (I plan that if we can battle after chistmas that
>> it'll be that the Obisik ativates and the planet is engulfed in the
>> warp resulting in a "use all minis battle")
>>
>> Please give me ideas
>>
>> Signed
>> Peter the Shadow Inquisitor
>
>Why did they steal it? Probably to use it to assault something else, or
>to destroy it. (Or maybe to come to their chaos masters!!, though this
>would reduce the reasons for conflict. . . )
>
>Have the Imps attack something, like an eldar craftworld (scavenging for
>technology), to destroy an incoming hive ship from the inside, or to
>reclaim a world on the edge of the eye of terror.
>
>Thane

        So far I think that the Imps (Imperials) will ally with the eldar if the
       'dar win. Sorta like with the desert raiders. (nothing like a good
kick from a warp spider to get some sense into those loyalists) And
as for why the Imps stole the relic from my chaos force, well they
found it after assulting a cultist compound. (the first battle that I
lost durring the campaign) Anyways I lost the recovery battle so the
'dar will be fighting a weakened deafence. I'll give annother up-date
on it when we have the next battle.