[Epic] Epic 40000 Final Liberation

From: Commander Walker <basil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:27:51 -0800

Alright.........

I recently purchased the new Epic Computer game, Final Liberation. I
eagerly installed it and watched the first movie.....not too bad for a
$50 game!! (Australia of course).
Any way.... went and clicked on campaign.....chose the options i wanted
then clicked ok........ AND IT FROZE!!!!!
It does this for any type of battle i try to play! In the quick battle
section it lets me pick an army, deploy them....BUT DOESNT LET ME
PLAY!!!

Can someone help me with this??? Did anyone else have any problem???

If you need to know what type of computer i have i will tell ya.........
but i can tell u that it passes all the system reqirements......although
could it have to do with the fact that i dont have a pentium,....but a
Cyrix???

Thanx

Commander Walker