RE: [Epic] Farm Chapters

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:48:44 -0500

According to the "fluff" the chapters have unique "genetic"
characteristics - eg blood angels go into some kind of blood craze,
another chapter (Salamanders?) are pyromanics, the spcewolves ...
anyway, there is nothing to support marines graduating from one chapter
to another. What does happen is new chapters are spawned from the old
so you could have a hierarchical setup where your new Jade chapter is a
descendant of say the Dark angels (if that is what you get). The follow
on chapters tend to retain some part of the original color scheme but no
big deal. But - OTOH - if your fellow gamers dont care ... do what ya
want. I would think twice before repainting though, too much paint on
the little guys tends to obscure the detail.