Re: [Epic] Epic 40000 Final Liberation

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 22:29:49 -0700

Matthew Weyna wrote:

> Well, I have a 133mhz and I cant get FL to run on my system either...I
> called them and wrote them about what to try, and it seems that they
> think I should get all new drivers......
>
> Matthew Weyna

It could be a directx problem. DirectX 5.0 seems to be what all new
games are using; I had to download it from the microsoft web page to get
new demos to run; though many of them gave no error message to indicate
what the problems were.

I think directx is a video driver of some sort; one of those things
microsoft figured they didn't need to get right before releasing Win95.
Go to www.microsoft.com/directx to download the new driver; it took me
about 30 minutes to down load and 1 minute to execute.

Thane