Re: [Epic] Eldar HF's & BMs

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:11:12 -0500

> Let's say Det. A fires at my Phantom Titan with 6 FP. It scores 1hit,
> the Phantom makes its holo-save. Does the Phantom receive any blast
> markers? My initial reaction is that it does but the holo-fields
> phantom to appear where they are not. So wouldn't the suppression that
> BMs represent would be misdirected as well?

6FP only causes a BM if there's a 'hit'. The holofield save negates
'hits' so I would say that if you miss with a low FP attack, the
Phantom/Revenant takes no BMs. Once you start using 8FP and higher, it
doesn't matter that it dodged, there's so much FP in the area it affects
its operations.

Regards,

- Erik