Re: [Epic] Dark Angel Thunderhawks

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:36:43 +0000

Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>Hi All
>
>I have just started painting my space marine Thunderhawk gunships. I plan to
>play the Dark Angels chapter...as I do in 40K.
>Are Thunderhawks considered to be part of Ravenwing (painted black) or part of
>the regular chapter(painted green) ? BTW thanks to all who gave me advice in
>helping me pick what to buy to start my army. I bought 3 Thunderhawks,1 blister
>of Predators, 2 blisters of Vindicators, and a Warlord Titan....which is missing
>the head...grrrrr!

I think the Thunderhawks are Ravenwing (they are vehicles, after all).
And just call GW up and tell them the head is missing, they'll probably
send you a new one free.

--
     Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        _   ^   _
      "Mr Worf, scan that ship!"         \  |  /