RE: [Epic] IG and Planetary Assault Landings

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:38:43 -0500

Let em parachute out of Marauders (assume Marauders = C-17 with a trans
cap of 20, armour 3) - no Rough Riders or vehicles, just support weap.
SInce this is less accurate than drop pods do it higher (90 cm?) or use
a fan:) - this would also be out of range of ground based AA.

They need to capture an airfield as an objective, then can airland tanks
- 1 per "C-17". Micro Machines used to make some helos that looked like
a CH47 if you can find em.