RE: [Epic] Final Liberation question

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:47:15 -0500

Two stars seem to give you about parity - just a rough observation. It
also seems possible to reset the difficultlty level inth emiddle of the
game.
I am going to experiment with this after work, ie try one then go back
to the save, try two stars etc. What I really want to determine is the
orc defenders are a function of how many points you go in with - does a
big regt mean more orks regardless of level? Also is there any way to
get two regt in the same batttle? If they increase as you do why make
your regt bigger?

I also have noticed that if you lose your defending regt seems to
dissappear regardless of casualties. I sat back once and shot orcs with
arty. As they held the objectives my points dwindled faster than I
couldl shot them so I "lost" even though I didnt take more than a coule
inf casualites.

Finally, how does the transfer screen work? Everytime Ive tried to use
it the transferred unit disappears and I dont see it again.