Re: [Epic] off topic:Wd leaderless?

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:38:09 -0500

> I think GW policy of making retailers carry a whole rack of E40K or nothing
> at all blew up in their faces.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I have two close friends who own game stores. Both simply
gave up on Epic40K because the cost of ownership was at least 1 full rack
(approx. US$7000), and for smaller game stores that was too much to bear for the
minimal turn around on Epic minis.

However, I love the game, continue to blow stupid amounts of money on it, and
spend far too much time painting when I should be kickin' Chaos all over the
field.

Enjoy your New Year.

--
// William Rood - Systems Development