Re: [Epic] IG and Planetary Assault Landings

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:17:34 -0800

> If dropped units are assaulted after they land, resolve combat
> normally, also, dropped units are not affected in subsequent turns.

Regarding the dropped equipment, I have one question. Are you dropping
the vehicles etc. with the crews in them already? That's pretty scary.
The Russians tried that back in the seventies but t was just too costly.
(though the I.G. has had 40,000 years to perfect the techniques <g>

If they drop without crews I would suggest a one or two turn delay (can
be assigned randomly), while the crews get themselves, sorted out,
locate and derig their vehicles.

Los