Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 12:34:46 +0200 (EET)

> 1-artillery may not snap fire and I was wondering if we should extend
> this restriction should be extended to titans and super heavies(after
> all the commanders of these units worry about a lot more than the
> enemies movement)

 Excellent idea! However, maybe extending it to titans and titan size
 shv's (leviathan, etc), but not tank size shv's (shadowsword, tempest,
 etc) and scout titans. This would cut titans down a bit maybe, but I
 think they will be getting some morale advantages anyway.
 After all, titans are supposed to be big and slow machines of
 destruction.

        - Jason