Re: [Epic] IG and Planetary Assault Landings -Reply

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 16:38:30 +0000

CLL_at_... came forth and spoke thusly:

> For myself I assume that IG do not do Planetary Assaults, unless thay
>nuke (or destroy with conventional weapons) the site from orbit and then
>use massive landers to deliver equipment to the surface.

I don't think they have nukes... if they did, the galaxy would be much
changed. "Here, Tyranid bioship..." <bang-whoosh> "Oops, there goes
another one." I suppose they just smash the place up from orbit, and let
the Marines do the assaulting business.

--
     Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        _   ^   _
      "Mr Worf, scan that ship!"         \  |  /