Re: [Epic] off topic: Why so ticked?

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 00:12:45 -0600

>Maybe it was 10 for 10, I thought it was 10 for something like $12.99 or
>$13.99 when the first IG sprues came out and later the Mk7 marines (not the
>original Mk6 space marines, ork and eldar miniatures that came out with
>Codex Titanicus).

-------------> Well, hey, even then, the best deal was the yellow
cubical-type box (same size as the 6 warlords box) think it was called the
"battle force" or something similar where there were 5 IG stands, 5 marine
stands, 5 chaos stands, and 5 Eldar stands for $20. Get a few of those, and
you have most of 4 armies. Still had to buy 2 of those damn stomper boxes
though...

Chris Miller