[Epic] Painting Ulthwe Vehicles.

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 15:55:48 -0600

Hello:
        I've been trying to paint the armor units for my Eldar army. I an
choosen the Ulthwe craft world because A.) They got a cool history and
B.) The color scheme is simple. After following every and all
suggestions I could find I set to work painting my Falcons and Wave
Serpents. They look like crap. I don't know what the problem is but
no matter how hard I try I just can't get enough detail out of the
minis. In the end they just look terrible. Does anyone have any
suggestions for painting these things?

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert