[Epic] Rhinos

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 04:16:17 -0700

Something has been eating at me for a couple weeks now. I had noticed while
organizing my detachments that Rhinos have no firepower, range or assault
value regardless of the fact that they have two bolters mounted on the roof.
I e-mailed the Roolzboyz and asked about this and was told that in fact
those bolters in essence are hood ornaments except when adding up tour
supporting fire. That was enough to end that worry until I was re-reading
WD214. They had a little side note on pg.102 about a single, lone Rhino
shooting down 2 aircraft. Now how in the hell is that possible?

Liquid