[Epic] Delays

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:15:22 +1030

Hiya,

I know some people get the WD's weeks after the shop release date but ...

The Imperial Guard stuff only got to my local GW today. That's a month
late. And they wonder why Epic 40000 is dying a death. I don't wish to
start another rant but they should have released sections from every army
(at least the plastics) at the very start.

Speaking of rants, I would like to make a plea. Could we all stop bickering
about which version of Epic is better. Those of us who play E40k like it
for various reasons and those who play SM/TL like that for various reasons.
Having played both, I can understand both sides of the argument. Lets just
have fun and talk about the game(s) we love so much.

Cheers.

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it"