Re: [Epic] Unrealistic Close Assault

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 04:16:12 PST

DV a �crit :

>> What do you think about this?
>
>I like the original rules as they are. Keep a fate card for unlucky
rolls.

A Fate Card won't prevent the situation I described : if you attack big
detachement by engaging only one unit (for example Guardians) which is
at more than 15cm of its whole formation, you can make the detachment
retreat with only two units (for example two Berserkers).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 01/06/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/