Re: [Epic] How do the Army lists work?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 11:03:55 -0500

Larry "Liquid" Plummer wrote:
> I have been looking around like crazy and cannot find it anywhere that
> states the command unit is a main force unit. Wouldn't that defeat the
> purpose of having actual command unit stands? A prime example of non main
> force command can be found on page 18 of WD 216. It shows 1 commander unit,
> 2 seperate command sections, AND 8 main force squads. That leads a person to
> think that command units are seperate from main force units. If anyone has a
> rule or WD stating different, please let me know.

I think they're talking about something a little different. When
you don't choose a commander from the command section, but instead
choose one of your main force to be the command, that main force
unit is not moved to the command section, freeing up a main force
slot. Any units chosen from the command section up top don't
take a main force slot.

andy

--
Andy Skinner