[Epic] Huge Epic battles

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 11:46:48 -0800

Just curious. What's the largest Epic battle you guys ever fought and
how large was teh table. I've got 8000 points of Tyrannids I plan on
unleashing on some Space Marines (No they won't have 8000 pts in their
Army).

I think it was the last WD where they were showing pictures from Gameday
over in UK that I saw a photo of an Epic40k scale the Battle for
Maccrage, (You know the one described in the Tyrannid manual about the
assault on the Ultramarines home world). The picture claimed that the
setup had a Million points of figures opn the board! Yeesh. How many
bugs is that?

As an aside there was another shot of the ENTIRE Ultramarines chapter on
parade in W40k scale. (Another guy with a hell of a lot of time on his
hands!

Los