Re: [Epic] Unrealistic Close Assault

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 07:45:40 PST

Philippe a �crit :

>With this system would you really try to assault a Tyranid unit?

OK, ok, so we can say 1/3 of the total assault value.

I know that this system will make an assault harder but I really think
it will prevent a lot of unrealistic situations (Oh! Your 2 berserker
squads have engaged and destroyed my guardian squad and my 10 aspect
warriors detachment is now demoralised and must retreat! :( )

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 01/06/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/