Re: [Epic] Huge Epic battles

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 19:10:39 +0100 (MEZ)

> Just curious. What's the largest Epic battle you guys ever fought and
> how large was teh table. I've got 8000 points of Tyrannids I plan on
> unleashing on some Space Marines (No they won't have 8000 pts in their
> Army).

My largest available playing field is 360cm*200cm on the floor.
My Eldar are well over 10000 points, and when I finish rebasing my Dark
Angels Chapter they and the part of the Legio Ordo Sinister that supports
them will well be more.

> As an aside there was another shot of the ENTIRE Ultramarines chapter on
> parade in W40k scale. (Another guy with a hell of a lot of time on his
> hands!

They are a little bit older (WD 195 or 196?). Every GW store painted some
of the models.

DV