Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:18:51 -0600

At 09:32 AM 2/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I always thought that if you lost a CC, you were just dead and a moral test
>is usually unnecessary in this instance...

I don't think most chaos forces would be able to pass a moral test,
certainly not Slaanesh. But if you mean a morale test, then that's different.

What a funny guy!

>If a platoon of six guys charges a group of six other guys and wins four
>while losing one and is forced to "fall back" or "breaks" because they
>"lost" a CC I'll be pretty upset...
>
>Agro

>>Morale checks will be based on the amount of supression a detachment has
>>received and will prevent a det. from moving or charging.

I think the point is that even if you kill four stands of guardians, the
Dire Avengers nearby are going to plug you if you so much as stick your
pinky out, so you can't move.

Even though I've bitched a lot, I think the cause is sketchy information.
Overall, the system described sounds pretty good.

Temp