Re: [Epic] Where are you

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:46:43 +0000

Some time in the distant past I rember someone having a list of
players up on their website so they could contact one another.
Allthough not applicable for me untill uni finishes in June can
someone send me a list of epic sites with similar functions on as Im
allways short of players myself.
If there is no response to this as not many sites have this on I
would like to suggest someone taking up the challenge, preferably
those sites which get the most visitors which would presumably
include the Q & A's (is it Allen? Long time since wanted to ask any
as not played enough recently).
This would be particularly important to me near June as will not have
net access at uni anymore and notsure whether will have at home or
not.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Oh and by the way hope everyone had good XMAS and New Year and that I
didnt miss much unsubscribing over Xmas and its good to be back.

Mat Cook

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black