Re: [Epic] Net Epic (morale issues)

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:51:57 +0000

> How about taking back the 1st edition system for infantry close assaults:
> when a stand of infantry wants to close assault a titan roll a die
> 1-5: split! the stand is stomped
> 6: the infantrymen manage to wedge a bundle of grenades to the titans knee
> joint. Roll in the leg damage table with a +1 modifier.

Looks like someone has been reading my mind again!

Remember all titan related issues will be dealt with together, but
people keep guessing the ideas i'd like to suggest-WHOA IS ME!!

Seriously, keep up the good work because that gives me insight on what
people like and I can formulate my ideas to address peoples ideas.

United we stand!
Peter