Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 11:11:23 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Chargi.. by Alan
Brain_at_....
> Simon Dodds wrote:
>
> > Good point. Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I agree entirely, but which
> > SHVs should be classed Titans? I can guess, so how does this look?
> >
> > Titans
> > Capitol Imperialis
> > Leviathan
> > Colossus
> > Cyclops
> > Ordinatus (?)

    I believe that the Ordinatus is just a very large, expensive (for
its size), cheesy vehicle. I don't think it's a SHV of any sort.

> > Any others?
>
> Hellbore.

    Not that it'd help it any. :) While we're instating the best of
the old system, how about making the Cap Imp more useful, and making the
Hellbore, um, salvageable?

    I remember it used to drop down two mean templates when it came up.
While I don't like the idea of it automagically destroying everything
within 6cm of it when it surfaces, I do wish it did something besides
have a chance of destroying itself against a building when it came up.

Mark