Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:17:03 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, oki_at_... wrote:

> At 09:16 PM 2/6/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >"This is Rumor Control and these are the facts."
> >
> >Any more rumors? Feel free to ask, Rumor Control is here. No fear too
> >great, no concern too small.

How about this:

1) heard that they did away with the order counters, any truth here?

2) also heard that they changed the turn sequence so that each side fires
all of its units at one time (you, then me, like 40k). Possible exception
for Titans firing out of sequence. Again, any truth in this?

3) did they really get rid of the knight armies???

Just a few questions.

Chad Taylor