[Epic] Stuff

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:59:28 +1100

After purchasing Final Liberation recently I have finally gotten around
to reading my mail again(or deleting it for the majority) and have found
out that i missed quite a lot in terms of discussions and new concepts.

There are a few things I wish to start a discussion on,
Mekboy Gargants in Final Lib/Epic what exactly are the rules for their
shields? After losing whole regiments to them time and time again(before
the discovery of Titan warp missiles) It would be interesting to find out
just how they work.

The fighters in Final Liberation, why does the computer do stupid things
with its Fighta Bombers?(aimlessly flying back and forth and then flying
off about 5 mins later).

The 'new' mainticores released by GW, what are they trying to prove with
this thing? the last version looked like it could do damage, this one
looks like they have grabbed a fantasy pitchfork and stuck it to the top
of a chimera(ie not good)

I think that that will do for now(it being 1am and all)

Definition of sadness 1: when you have more WH40 Leman Russ MBT's than
E40K versions, same goes for space marines and terminators......

Anyone local want a game? Me being on my break from uni has given me much
too much time on my hands.

        Asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean