Re: [Epic] Stuff (off topic Fin. Lib.)

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:12:10 -0800

First off you better watch out somebody might go off the deep end
because your posting soemthing about Final Liberation. (Me, I don't
mind).

I haven't met the Gargant yet though it's been alluded to in many odf
the cutscenes. Re: The Manticores, they are sort of Hokey but I have
bene getting kills with them. Not as many as say the bombards or
basalisks, but just enough to keep me from trashing them. I've found
them good for putting supression onto enemy infantry and targets to,
even if you are not getting the kills. All that HE does route stuff. In
fact in Final Lib. I've found that all my arty and indirect stuff is the
most effective of weapons systems.

Also have you notice that if you purchase a unit, then decie dto take it
out you get less than full value of points back?

Los
Asmodean wrote:

> The 'new' mainticores released by GW, what are they trying to prove
> with
> this thing? the last version looked like it could do damage, this one
> looks like they have grabbed a fantasy pitchfork and stuck it to the
> top
> of a chimera(ie not good)
>
> Anyone local want a game? Me being on my break from uni has given me
> much
> too much time on my hands.

That depends where do you live? Are you talking E40k or Final Lib?