Re: [Epic] Painting Itty-bitty men

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:48:10 -0800

Personally I leave them on the Sprue to paint them.I do prepare the
sprue first to ensure each figure is only attached at the base and cut
away sprue so I can get at the figure easily. Then I spray them. For
instance if doing Ultramarines I spray thme with (tada) Ultramarine Blue
from Citadel colors. Then I go back and paint the should pad stripes,
then the weapons and finally I paint the tactical and chapter symbols on
each guy.

Once they're alll done, I mount them, flock the bases, then overcoat.
Goes pretty quick in mass production mode. I painted a whole Company
Task Force in two evenings and to a fairly High standard. Of course
it's pretty easy to paint teh U on thier shoulder pads. naything more
difficuly might be a problem.

Los