Re: [Epic] Project Guard

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:15:50 -0500 (EST)

"J. Michael Looney" <mlooney_at_...> writes:
> As was pointed out in the latest Q&A the people at GW have zero clues as
> to why we don't like the current IG.
>
> Other options:
> Hack apart the current army list.
>
> My 1st pass at this:

> IG Squad
> 2 IG units 14 pts

        What? No assault upgrade?

> Chain of command
> Captain -> Lieutenants -> Heavy Weapons -> IG troopers -> Support
> Weapons
> Rattlings and Ogryns, as AbHumans, may not be in command.

        I think a trooper with a comlink should be commanding if all
goes bad, not a heavy weapons team. Both men in it are probably busy,
and I could see the Lieutenant surviving the destruction of his stand
and joining a trooper stand happening.

Captain -> Lieutenants -> IG troopers -> Heavy Weapons -> Support
Weapons

Abhumans cannot command

Mark