Re: [Epic] Dropship recruitment

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:32:39 -0500

Carl,

Dropship sounds great! I would love to contribute. One note, however:
why not encourage submissions (when possible for the author) to include
both Epic 40k and SM/TL versions? I long for some unity in the Epic
community since we all love the same type of wargaming, just different
rules sets. Francois Bruntz' web site is a great example of keeping
both groups in mind and it's a great way for SM/TL'ers to see what Epic
40k is about and vice versa.

Anyway, just a thought, no offense intended.

Regards,

- Erik