RE: [Epic] Rough Riders

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:18:43 +0100 (MEZ)

> This reminds me, I came up with another detachment (this is working of
> the captain and 3 lieutenants model)
>
> IG fast assault/Recon Detachment
>
> 1 Captain: IG Bike (Hero) 28points
> Upgrade to include a psyker +10pts

Bike 8 points, hero +5 points, new det +25 points totals 38 and not 28.

> up to 3 lieutenants:
> Rough rider lieutenant 10points
> Bike lietenant 8points
> *Extra cost to include
> Psyker +10points
> Upgrade to hero +5points
>
> Main Force
> You may choose up to 3 squads per lieutenant, these squads must be of
> the same type as their CO
>
> Rough riders (1RR stand) 10Points
>
> Bike Squad (1-2 Bike stands) 8points each
>
> Support
> The number of support units may not exceed the number of main force
> units.
>
> Hellhound 12points
> Sentinels (1-5 sentinels) 8 points each
>
> Chain of Command
> Captain->Lieutenant->main force squad->Support vehicle
>
> The stats for the bikes are
> Move: 30
> range: 15
> fp: 1
> Assault: 1
> armour: 4
> cost: 8
>
> Any comments?
Yes! Here you get a complete Rough Rider Main Force with Hellhound
Support. This one NEEDS the +50 points (for 2nd and 3rd command
squad) which are in the original armies book list, especially as they can
include Psykers as well.
Huge Rough Rider dets with lots of Hellhound are one problem which we (me
and my regular gaming group) encoutered during testing the IG list I
mailed some time ago.

DV

(Bug [tm]- Registered Trademark of (M)ultiple (S)klerose)